Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DECILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECILE exist?
Definitions of DECILE in dictionaries:
- noun - (statistics) any of nine points that divided a distribution of ranked scores into equal intervals where each interval contains one-tenth of the scores
- Any one of the numbers or values in a series dividing the distribution of the individuals in the series into ten groups of equal frequency.
- Any one of the ten groups.
- n - a statistical interval
There are 6 letters in DECILE: C D E E I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECILE plus a wildcard: DECILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECILE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECILE
- Misuse of decile ratings clue to downside of league tables - Worldnews ...
- decile NO AL DENGUE
- UNSL .. Facultad de Ciencias Humanas .. UNSL
- decile lo que quieras. San Martin
- PM backs school decile system - Worldnews.com
- Using data cards to compare Oregon counties by income decile
- decile-no-a-las-drogas Universal Medios
- Regardez le 1% le plus riche...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.