Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEDICLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEDICLE exist?
Definitions of PEDICLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small stalk bearing a single flower of an inflorescence
- See pedicel.
- A slender, footlike or stemlike part, as at the base of a tumor.
- n - a slender basal part of an organism
There are 7 letters in PEDICLE: C D E E I L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEDICLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEDICLE plus a wildcard: PEDICLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEDICLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEDICLE
- pedicle. Causes symptoms treatment pedicle
- Figures for
- Lumbar pedicle Screws and Rods
- Hooks vs screws - Scoliosis Support
- Orthopaedic - Technique of C2 pedicle Screw Fixation
- pedicle of thoracic vertebra
- The pedicles are two short rounded processes that extend posteriorly ...
- pedicle of vertebral arch - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The pedicle is a part of the vertebra extending from the vertebral ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.