Is DECLINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DECLINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - change toward something smaller or lower
- noun - a condition inferior to an earlier condition
- noun - a gradual decrease
- noun - a downward slope or bend
- verb - grow worse
- verb - refuse to accept
- verb - show unwillingness towards
- verb - grow smaller
- verb - go down
- verb - go down in value
- verb - inflect for number, gender, case, etc., "in many languages, speakers decline nouns, pronouns, and adjectives"
- To express polite refusal.
- To slope downward; descend.
- To bend downward; droop.
- To degrade or lower oneself; condescend.
- To deteriorate gradually; fail.
- To sink, as the setting sun.
- To draw to a gradual close; wane.
- To cause to slope or bend downward.
- To inflect (a noun, a pronoun, or an adjective) for number and case.
- The process or result of declining, especially a gradual deterioration.
- A downward movement.
- The period when something approaches an end.
- A downward slope; a declivity.
- A disease that gradually weakens or wastes the body.
- verb - to express oneself as unwilling to accept, do, or comply with
There are 7 letters in DECLINE: C D E E I L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DECLINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DECLINE, to go: DECLINE?
Rearrange the letters in DECLINE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DECLINE
6 letters out of DECLINE
5 letters out of DECLINE
4 letters out of DECLINE
3 letters out of DECLINE
2 letters out of DECLINE
Contextual use of DECLINE
What's nearby DECLINE
Lookup in Wiki for DECLINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DECLINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DECLINE"