Scrabble word: DECLINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECLINE exist?
Definitions of DECLINE in dictionaries:
- noun - change toward something smaller or lower
- noun - a condition inferior to an earlier condition
- noun - a gradual decrease
- noun - a downward slope or bend
- verb - grow worse
- verb - refuse to accept
- verb - show unwillingness towards
- verb - grow smaller
- verb - go down
- verb - go down in value
- verb - inflect for number, gender, case, etc., "in many languages, speakers decline nouns, pronouns, and adjectives"
- To express polite refusal.
- To slope downward; descend.
- To bend downward; droop.
- To degrade or lower oneself; condescend.
- To deteriorate gradually; fail.
- To sink, as the setting sun.
- To draw to a gradual close; wane.
- To cause to slope or bend downward.
- To inflect (a noun, a pronoun, or an adjective) for number and case.
- The process or result of declining, especially a gradual deterioration.
- A downward movement.
- The period when something approaches an end.
- A downward slope; a declivity.
- A disease that gradually weakens or wastes the body.
- verb - to express oneself as unwilling to accept, do, or comply with
There are 7 letters in DECLINE: C D E E I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECLINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECLINE plus a wildcard: DECLINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECLINE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECLINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.