Scrabble word: EAGLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does EAGLES exist?
Definitions of EAGLES in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight
- noun - (golf) a score of two strokes under par on a hole
- noun - a former gold coin in the United States worth 10 dollars
- noun - an emblem representing power
- verb - shoot two strokes under par
- verb - shoot in two strokes under par
- verb - to score an eagle (two strokes under par) on a hole in golf
There are 6 letters in EAGLES: A E E G L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EAGLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EAGLES plus a wildcard: EAGLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EAGLES
Images for EAGLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.