Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SAILINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAILINGS exist?
Definitions of SAILINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - the work of a sailor
- noun - riding in a sailboat
- noun - the departure of a vessel from a port
- noun - the activity of flying a glider
- adj - to move across the surface of water by the action of wind [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SAILABLE
There are 8 letters in SAILINGS: A G I I L N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAILINGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAILINGS plus a wildcard: SAILINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAILINGS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAILINGS
- Sunday January 18 2009
- Ruby and Liberty Equal Serene sailings ELDR.com
- 2013 Last Minute Puerto Rico Hotel Deals 2013 Discount Cruises Cheap ...
- Sailing Times Donegal Bay Waterbus Sailing Schedule - April 2012 ...
- II Im counting on you. Dont discuss troop movements ship sailings ...
- Lao Tzu He who is contented is rich
- Juego de palos Blackmax (Botavara 55mm) - sailingsur
- WS CONVOYS - January to June1941 sailings WS 5B to 9C
- nanaimo-info-Blog BC Ferries Extra Summer sailings
- Geplaatst op 23 juli 2011 om 2214 in Panama tm de Marquesas ...