Scrabble word: GLASS
Is GLASS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GLASS in dictionaries:
- noun - a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- noun - a container for holding liquids while drinking
- noun - the quantity a glass will hold
- noun - a small refracting telescope
- noun - an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride
- noun - a mirror
- noun - glassware collectively
- verb - furnish with glass
- verb - scan (game in the forest) with binoculars
- verb - enclose with glass
- verb - put in a glass container
- verb - become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
- Any of a large class of materials with highly variable mechanical and optical properties that solidify from the molten state without crystallization, are typically made by silicates fusing with boric oxide, aluminum oxide, or phosphorus pentoxide, are generally hard, brittle, and transparent or translucent, and are considered to be supercooled liquids rather than true solids.
- A drinking vessel.
- A mirror.
- A barometer.
- A window or windowpane.
- A device, such as a monocle or spyglass, containing a lens or lenses and used as an aid to vision.
- The quantity contained by a drinking vessel; a glassful.
- Objects made of glass; glassware.
- To enclose or encase with glass.
- To put into a glass container.
- To provide with glass or glass parts.
- To make glassy; glaze.
- To see reflected, as in a mirror.
- To reflect.
- To scan (a tract of land or forest, for example) with an optical instrument.
- To become glassy.
- To use an optical instrument, as in looking for game.
- verb - to encase in glass (a transparent substance)
There are 5 letters in GLASS: A G L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLASS
Click to search all anagrams of GLASS plus a wildcard: GLASS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLASS
Images for GLASS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.