Scrabble word: GLASSY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLASSY exist?
Definitions of GLASSY in dictionaries:
- adj - resembling glass in smoothness and shininess and slickness
- adj - (used of eyes) lacking liveliness
- adj - (of ceramics) having the surface made shiny and nonporous by fusing a vitreous solution to it
- Characteristic of or resembling glass.
- Lifeless; expressionless: “the face changing to a demon’s face with a fixed glassy grin” (Katherine Anne Porter).
- adj - resembling glass