Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLASSY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLASSY exist?
Definitions of GLASSY in dictionaries:
- adj - resembling glass in smoothness and shininess and slickness
- adj - (used of eyes) lacking liveliness
- adj - (of ceramics) having the surface made shiny and nonporous by fusing a vitreous solution to it
- Characteristic of or resembling glass.
- Lifeless; expressionless: “the face changing to a demon’s face with a fixed glassy grin” (Katherine Anne Porter).
- adj - resembling glass
There are 6 letters in GLASSY: A G L S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLASSY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLASSY plus a wildcard: GLASSY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLASSY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLASSY
- windows 7 wallpaper black glassy-black-windows-vista-wallpaper ...
- ... National Geographic Photo Of The Day 2001-2009 glassy Grass
- Hidden Turkey on glassy Mountain
- Warning Caution Icon Sign glassy Shiney clip art - Download free Other ...
- PHANTASMAGORIA AND OTHER POEMS PHANTASMAGORIA CANTO I - The Trystyng ...
- glassy Smiley Emoticon clip art - vector clip art online royalty free ...
- Euryalus Street House glassy Stairs Design - Euryalus Street House by ...
- Scroop Sunar The Golden glassy
- Floating ice and glassy water sunset. Paulet Island Antarctic ...
- Fig 95-006 Scalp - Memorandum
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.