Scrabble word: SLANGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLANGS exist?
Definitions of SLANGS in dictionaries:
- noun - informal language consisting of words and expressions that are not considered appropriate for formal occasions
- noun - a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- verb - use slang or vulgar language
- verb - fool or hoax
- verb - abuse with coarse language
- verb - to use slang (extremely informal or vulgar language)
There are 6 letters in SLANGS: A G L N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLANGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLANGS plus a wildcard: SLANGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLANGS
Images for SLANGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.