Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAPSING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAPSING exist?
Definitions of LAPSING in dictionaries:
- noun - a failure to maintain a higher state
- verb - pass into a specified state or condition
- verb - end, at least for a long time
- verb - drop to a lower level, as in one's morals or standards
- verb - go back to bad behavior
- verb - let slip
- verb - pass by
- adj - to fall from a previous standard [v LAPSED, LAPSING, LAPSES] : LAPSABLE, LAPSIBLE
There are 7 letters in LAPSING: A G I L N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAPSING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAPSING plus a wildcard: LAPSING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAPSING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAPSING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.