Scrabble word: SAMPLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAMPLING exist?
Definitions of SAMPLING in dictionaries:
- noun - (statistics) the selection of a suitable sample for study
- noun - items selected at random from a population and used to test hypotheses about the population
- noun - measurement at regular intervals of the amplitude of a varying waveform (in order to convert it to digital form)
- verb - take a sample of
- See sample (n.
- The act, process, or technique of selecting an appropriate sample.
- A small portion, piece, or segment selected as a sample.
- noun - a small part selected for analysis
There are 8 letters in SAMPLING: A G I L M N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAMPLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAMPLING plus a wildcard: SAMPLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAMPLING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAMPLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.