Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LASHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LASHING exist?
Definitions of LASHING in dictionaries:
- noun - beating with a whip or strap or rope as a form of punishment
- noun - rope that is used for fastening something to something else
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - lash or flick about sharply
- verb - strike as if by whipping
- verb - bind with a rope, chain, or cord
- adj - violently urging on by whipping or flogging
- Something used for securing or binding.
- noun - material used to whip
There are 7 letters in LASHING: A G H I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LASHING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LASHING plus a wildcard: LASHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LASHING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LASHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.