Scrabble word: LASHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LASHING exist?
Definitions of LASHING in dictionaries:
- noun - beating with a whip or strap or rope as a form of punishment
- noun - rope that is used for fastening something to something else
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - lash or flick about sharply
- verb - strike as if by whipping
- verb - bind with a rope, chain, or cord
- adj - violently urging on by whipping or flogging
- Something used for securing or binding.
- noun - material used to whip