Scrabble word: LANGUISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does LANGUISH exist?
Definitions of LANGUISH in dictionaries:
- verb - lose vigor, health, or flesh, as through grief
- verb - have a desire for something or someone who is not present
- verb - become feeble
- To be or become weak or feeble; lose strength or vigor.
- To exist or continue in miserable or disheartening conditions.
- To remain unattended or be neglected: legislation that continued to languish in committee.
- To become downcast; pine: languish for home and family.
- To affect a wistful or languid air, especially in order to gain sympathy.
- verb - to lose vigor or vitality
There are 8 letters in LANGUISH: A G H I L N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LANGUISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LANGUISH plus a wildcard: LANGUISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LANGUISH
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LANGUISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.