Scrabble word: LANGUISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does LANGUISH exist?
Definitions of LANGUISH in dictionaries:
- verb - lose vigor, health, or flesh, as through grief
- verb - have a desire for something or someone who is not present
- verb - become feeble
- To be or become weak or feeble; lose strength or vigor.
- To exist or continue in miserable or disheartening conditions.
- To remain unattended or be neglected: legislation that continued to languish in committee.
- To become downcast; pine: languish for home and family.
- To affect a wistful or languid air, especially in order to gain sympathy.
- verb - to lose vigor or vitality