Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAUGH
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAUGH exist?
Definitions of LAUGH in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of laughing
- noun - a facial expression characteristic of a person laughing
- noun - a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- verb - produce laughter
- To express certain emotions, especially mirth, delight, or derision, by a series of spontaneous, usually unarticulated sounds often accompanied by corresponding facial and bodily movements.
- To show or feel amusement or good humor: laughed to herself at the memory; an experience we would laugh about later on.
- To feel or express derision or contempt; mock: We used to laugh at their provincial manners.
- To feel a triumphant or exultant sense of well-being: You won’t be laughing when the truth comes out.
- To produce sounds resembling laughter: parrots laughing and chattering in the trees.
- To affect or influence by laughter: laughed the speaker off the stage; laughed the proposal down.
- To say with a laugh: He laughed his delight at the victory.
- The act of laughing.
- The sound of laughing; laughter.
- Something amusing, absurd, or contemptible; a joke: The solution they recommended was a laugh.
- Fun; amusement: decided to go along just for laughs.
- verb - to express emotion, typically mirth, by a series of inarticulate sounds
There are 5 letters in LAUGH: A G H L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAUGH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAUGH plus a wildcard: LAUGH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAUGH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAUGH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.