Scrabble word: HAUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAUL exist?
Definitions of HAUL in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of drawing or hauling something
- noun - the quantity that was caught
- verb - draw slowly or heavily
- verb - transport in a vehicle
- To pull or drag forcibly; tug.
- To transport, as with a truck or cart.
- To change the course of (a ship), especially in order to sail closer into the wind.
- To pull; tug.
- To provide transportation; cart.
- To shift direction: The wind hauled to the east.
- To change one’s mind.
- To change the course of a ship.
- The act of pulling or dragging.
- The act of transporting or carting.
- A distance, especially the distance over which something is pulled or transported.
- Something that is pulled or transported; a load.
- Everything collected or acquired by a single effort; the take: a big haul of fish.
- To draw back slightly, as in preparation for initiating an action: “hauled off and smacked the hapless aide across the face” (Bill Barol).
- To shift operations to a new place; to move away.
- verb - to pull with force
There are 4 letters in HAUL: A H L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAUL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAUL plus a wildcard: HAUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAUL
Images for HAUL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.