Scrabble word: HAUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAUL exist?
Definitions of HAUL in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of drawing or hauling something
- noun - the quantity that was caught
- verb - draw slowly or heavily
- verb - transport in a vehicle
- To pull or drag forcibly; tug.
- To transport, as with a truck or cart.
- To change the course of (a ship), especially in order to sail closer into the wind.
- To pull; tug.
- To provide transportation; cart.
- To shift direction: The wind hauled to the east.
- To change one’s mind.
- To change the course of a ship.
- The act of pulling or dragging.
- The act of transporting or carting.
- A distance, especially the distance over which something is pulled or transported.
- Something that is pulled or transported; a load.
- Everything collected or acquired by a single effort; the take: a big haul of fish.
- To draw back slightly, as in preparation for initiating an action: “hauled off and smacked the hapless aide across the face” (Bill Barol).
- To shift operations to a new place; to move away.
- verb - to pull with force