Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LUNGIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUNGIS exist?
Definitions of LUNGIS in dictionaries:
- noun - a long piece of brightly colored cloth (cotton or silk) used as clothing (a skirt or loincloth or sash etc.) in India and Pakistan and Burma
- n - a loincloth worn by men in India
There are 6 letters in LUNGIS: G I L N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUNGIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUNGIS plus a wildcard: LUNGIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUNGIS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LUNGIS
- Little Men in lungis Flickr - Photo Sharing
- INDEPENDENT ARTIST SELF PROMOTE HERE Noise and Drone Discussions ...
- Algirdas lungis
- Here are photos of men carrying water in large tins which hang from a ...
- lungis Running Only Behind Her
- ... lungis... - Ethnic chic -Taga Bazar une dco dailleurs voyageuse
- boy in a village of Narail Bangladesh wearing a lungi with simple ...
- Dont miss Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone rock in Chennai ...