Scrabble word: PULSING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PULSING exist?
Definitions of PULSING in dictionaries:
- noun - (electronics) a sharp transient wave in the normal electrical state (or a series of such transients)
- verb - expand and contract rhythmically
- verb - produce or modulate (as electromagnetic waves) in the form of short bursts or pulses or cause an apparatus to produce pulses
- verb - drive by or as if by pulsation
- verb - to expand and contract rhythmically
There are 7 letters in PULSING: G I L N P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PULSING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PULSING plus a wildcard: PULSING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PULSING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PULSING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.