Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HUGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUGS exist?
Definitions of HUGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a tight or amorous embrace
- verb - squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
- verb - fit closely or tightly
- v - to clasp tightly in the arms
There are 4 letters in HUGS: G H S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUGS plus a wildcard: HUGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUGS
Images for HUGS
- hugs Pictures Images Scraps for Orkut Myspace
- Bear hugshugs MyNiceProfile.com
- Hug Comments Images Graphics Pictures for Facebook - Page 2
- Sending hugs CommentsGlitter Graphics
- hugs Comments Myspace Orkut Glitters Styles
- THERE ARE ALL KINDS OF hugs
- The 3-second rule includes hugs Mr. Barlows Blog
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.