Scrabble word: GUSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUSH exist?
Definitions of GUSH in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden rapid flow (as of water)
- noun - an unrestrained expression of emotion
- verb - gush forth in a sudden stream or jet
- verb - praise enthusiastically
- verb - issue in a jet
- To flow forth suddenly in great volume: water gushing from a hydrant.
- To emit a sudden and abundant flow, as of tears.
- To emit abundantly; pour forth.
- A sudden, copious outflow: a gush of tears.
- Excessively demonstrative language or behavior.
- verb - to flow forth forcefully