Scrabble word: GUSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUSH exist?
Definitions of GUSH in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden rapid flow (as of water)
- noun - an unrestrained expression of emotion
- verb - gush forth in a sudden stream or jet
- verb - praise enthusiastically
- verb - issue in a jet
- To flow forth suddenly in great volume: water gushing from a hydrant.
- To emit a sudden and abundant flow, as of tears.
- To emit abundantly; pour forth.
- A sudden, copious outflow: a gush of tears.
- Excessively demonstrative language or behavior.
- verb - to flow forth forcefully
There are 4 letters in GUSH: G H S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUSH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUSH plus a wildcard: GUSH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUSH
Images for GUSH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.