Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GUSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUSH exist?
Definitions of GUSH in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden rapid flow (as of water)
- noun - an unrestrained expression of emotion
- verb - gush forth in a sudden stream or jet
- verb - praise enthusiastically
- verb - issue in a jet
- To flow forth suddenly in great volume: water gushing from a hydrant.
- To emit a sudden and abundant flow, as of tears.
- To emit abundantly; pour forth.
- A sudden, copious outflow: a gush of tears.
- Excessively demonstrative language or behavior.
- v - to flow forth forcefully
There are 4 letters in GUSH: G H S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUSH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUSH plus a wildcard: GUSH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUSH
Images for GUSH
- Jish (gush Halav) ...
- Divine Rule by Kim gush Fashion SA Creatives
- This is the rocking surf water wave gush Wallpaper Background ...
- Trend & Inspiration by designgush COLOR
- Opiniones de gush Dan
- Acrylic Photo Montage - Image Page
- Doban Architecture Think Fabricate Stepping Wood Chair & Ottoman ...
- MO Lamp for Contemporary and Traditional Room by Constance Guisset ...
- Crochet at Begonvilliev Crochet Pillow
- Indian Village Decent Dress Mobilegush Album