Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLASHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLASHING exist?
Definitions of FLASHING in dictionaries:
- noun - a short vivid experience
- noun - sheet metal shaped and attached to a roof for strength and weatherproofing
- verb - gleam or glow intermittently
- verb - appear briefly
- verb - display proudly
- verb - make known or cause to appear with great speed
- verb - run or move very quickly or hastily
- verb - expose or show briefly
- verb - protect by covering with a thin sheet of metal
- verb - emit a brief burst of light
- Sheet metal used to reinforce and weatherproof the joints and angles of a roof.
- n - sheet metal used in waterproofing a roof
There are 8 letters in FLASHING: A F G H I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLASHING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLASHING plus a wildcard: FLASHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLASHING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLASHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.