Scrabble word: FLASHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLASHING exist?
Definitions of FLASHING in dictionaries:
- noun - a short vivid experience
- noun - sheet metal shaped and attached to a roof for strength and weatherproofing
- verb - gleam or glow intermittently
- verb - appear briefly
- verb - display proudly
- verb - make known or cause to appear with great speed
- verb - run or move very quickly or hastily
- verb - expose or show briefly
- verb - protect by covering with a thin sheet of metal
- verb - emit a brief burst of light
- Sheet metal used to reinforce and weatherproof the joints and angles of a roof.
- noun - sheet metal used in waterproofing a roof