Scrabble word: ANGELFISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANGELFISH exist?
Definitions of ANGELFISH in dictionaries:
- noun - a butterfly fish of the genus Pomacanthus
- noun - deep-bodied disk-shaped food fish of warmer western Atlantic coastal waters
- noun - sharks with broad flat bodies and winglike pectoral fins but that swim the way sharks do
- A brightly colored fish of the family Chaetodontidae of warm seas, having a laterally compressed body.
- A freshwater fish (Pterophyllum scalare), native to rivers of tropical South America and having a laterally compressed, usually striped body.
There are 9 letters in ANGELFISH: A E F G H I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANGELFISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANGELFISH plus a wildcard: ANGELFISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANGELFISH
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANGELFISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.