Is ENGLISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENGLISH in various dictionaries:
- noun - an Indo-European language belonging to the West Germanic branch
- noun - the people of England
- noun - the discipline that studies the English language and literature
- noun - (sports) the spin given to a ball by striking it on one side or releasing it with a sharp twist
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of England or its culture or people
- adj - of or relating to the English language
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of England or its people or culture.
- E, E.
- The people of England.
- The West Germanic language of England, the United States, and other countries that are or have been under English influence or control.
- The English language of a particular time, region, person, or group of persons: American English.
- A translation into or an equivalent in the English language.
- A course or individual class in the study of English language, literature, or composition.
- The spin given to a ball by striking it on one side or releasing it with a sharp twist.
- To translate into English.
- To adapt into English; Anglicize.
- verb - to cause a billiard ball to spin around its vertical axis
There are 7 letters in ENGLISH: E G H I L N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENGLISH
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENGLISH, to go: ENGLISH?
Rearrange the letters in ENGLISH and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ENGLISH
6 letters out of ENGLISH
5 letters out of ENGLISH
4 letters out of ENGLISH
3 letters out of ENGLISH
2 letters out of ENGLISH
Contextual use of ENGLISH
What's nearby ENGLISH
Lookup in Wiki for ENGLISH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENGLISH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENGLISH"