Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENGLISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENGLISH exist?
Definitions of ENGLISH in dictionaries:
- noun - an Indo-European language belonging to the West Germanic branch
- noun - the people of England
- noun - the discipline that studies the English language and literature
- noun - (sports) the spin given to a ball by striking it on one side or releasing it with a sharp twist
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of England or its culture or people
- adj - of or relating to the English language
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of England or its people or culture.
- E, E.
- The people of England.
- The West Germanic language of England, the United States, and other countries that are or have been under English influence or control.
- The English language of a particular time, region, person, or group of persons: American English.
- A translation into or an equivalent in the English language.
- A course or individual class in the study of English language, literature, or composition.
- The spin given to a ball by striking it on one side or releasing it with a sharp twist.
- To translate into English.
- To adapt into English; Anglicize.
- v - to cause a billiard ball to spin around its vertical axis
There are 7 letters in ENGLISH: E G H I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENGLISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENGLISH plus a wildcard: ENGLISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENGLISH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENGLISH
- english Conversation Course
- Home - Learn english Online 24-7
- CAHSEE Math CAHSEE english CAHSEE TEST DATES
- Excellencia english Institute
- What is the best way to learn english Sandys students show off
- english Proverbs The Phrasefinder
- Language wars and proper english Macmillan
- What is i.t.a. How does it help struggling writers
- englishmetric (SI) impact strength conversion chart
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.