Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHINGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHINGLE exist?
Definitions of SHINGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - building material used as siding or roofing
- noun - coarse beach gravel of small waterworn stones and pebbles (or a stretch of shore covered with such gravel)
- noun - a small signboard outside the office of a lawyer or doctor, e.g.
- verb - cover with shingles
- A thin oblong piece of material, such as wood or slate, that is laid in overlapping rows to cover the roof or sides of a house or other building.
- A small signboard, as one indicating a professional office: She has to take the bar exam before she can hang out her shingle.
- A woman’s close-cropped haircut.
- To cover (a roof or building) with shingles.
- To cut (hair) short and close to the head.
- Beach gravel consisting of large smooth pebbles unmixed with finer material.
- A stretch of shore or beach covered with such gravel.
- verb - to cover with shingles (thin, oblong pieces of building material)
There are 7 letters in SHINGLE: E G H I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHINGLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHINGLE plus a wildcard: SHINGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHINGLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHINGLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.