Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GANEFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GANEFS exist?
Definitions of GANEFS in dictionaries:
- noun - (Yiddish) a thief or dishonest person or scoundrel (often used as a general term of abuse)
- v - to take without right or permission
There are 6 letters in GANEFS: A E F G N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GANEFS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GANEFS plus a wildcard: GANEFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GANEFS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GANEFS
- The Will Elder Interview ganefs in Mad 1 The Comics Journal
- This is for you Si More ganefs
- New York - A Family Of ganefs Madoff Wife And Kin Could Be Indicted ...
- news from me - ARCHIVES - May 15 2008
- Vergangene Revuen Wikingerwerkstatt
- The Will Elder Interview From Mickey Rodent in Mad 19 The ...
- page from Chicken penciled by John Severin and inked by Elder ...
- Elders first story for MAD was called ganefs although not ...
- The Yiddish Policemens Union by Michael Chabon
- US MAD Magazine 1 (Edition 1)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.