Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GANEF
In which Scrabble dictionary does GANEF exist?
Definitions of GANEF in dictionaries:
- noun - (Yiddish) a thief or dishonest person or scoundrel (often used as a general term of abuse)
- A thief, scoundrel, or rascal.
- v - to take without right or permission
There are 5 letters in GANEF: A E F G N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GANEF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GANEF plus a wildcard: GANEF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GANEF
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GANEF
- 2K11 Krug (SA-4 ganef) Photos Page 2
- 2K11 Krug (SA-4 ganef) Photos Page 1
- SA-4 ganef ( 2K11 Krug ) Resin kit in 135 scale.
- Factsheets SA-4 ganef
- Russian SA-4 ganef Russe Russian Identification vhicule blind ...
- SA-4 ganef Walk Around Page 1
- SA-4_ganef - as4 ganef 02
- ganef is slang for a burglar.
- SA-4 ganef Missile Launcher Soviet Army Khodynka Moscow Flickr ...