Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEFANG
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFANG exist?
Definitions of DEFANG in dictionaries:
- verb - remove the fangs from
- To remove the fangs of (a snake, for example).
- To undermine the strength or power of; make ineffectual: an attempt to defang the opposition.
- adj - not harmful
There are 6 letters in DEFANG: A D E F G N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFANG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFANG plus a wildcard: DEFANG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFANG
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEFANG
- Marc defang from Charlie Co. Shoes Photo 0
- Our Products Amethyst Swarovski crystal peep toes by MARC defang
- Our New Addiction Marc defang Accessories The Divine Addiction
- Without Annette (Montreal Improv Comedy) 2009 February
- Marc defang - YouTube
- Marc defang Pearl Peep Toe Clutch Set Silver White Color eBay
- defang ritual bronze vessel
- Curved Edge Mirror Clutch Bag by MARC defang by MDNY on Etsy
- defang Technology
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.