Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FADE exist?
Definitions of FADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer
- noun - gradually ceasing to be visible
- verb - become less clearly visible or distinguishable
- verb - lose freshness, vigor, or vitality
- verb - disappear gradually
- verb - become feeble
- To lose brightness, loudness, or brilliance gradually; dim: The lights and music faded as we set sail from the harbor.
- To lose freshness; wither: summer flowers that had faded.
- To lose strength or vitality; wane: youthful energy that had faded over the years.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_D.
- To cause to lose brightness, freshness, or strength: Time has faded her beauty.
- To move back from the scrimmage line.
- To meet the bet of (an opposing player) in dice.
- A gradual diminution in the brightness or visibility of an image in cinema or television.
- A periodic reduction in the received strength of a radio transmission.
- To appear gradually.
- To cause to appear or be heard gradually.
- To disappear gradually.
- To cause to disappear gradually.
- adv - to lose color or brightness [v FADED, FADING, FADES] : FADEDLY
There are 4 letters in FADE: A D E F
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FADE plus a wildcard: FADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FADE
Images for FADE
- FileHi-top fade.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The fade Hairstyle
- The Rican fade
- Mens fade Haircuts - Mens fade Haircuts from Precision Barbershop
- Hip Hop ChicZ The Hi-Top fade
- Mohawk fade Donnie the Barber
- The hairstyles vary from the temp fade bald fade lite fade dark ...
- Coral Springs Barber Shop
- English explanatory dictionary online fade
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.