Scrabble word: FACED
Is FACED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FACED in dictionaries:
- verb - deal with (something unpleasant) head on
- verb - oppose, as in hostility or a competition
- verb - be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point
- verb - be opposite
- verb - turn so as to face
- verb - present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize
- verb - turn so as to expose the face
- verb - line the edge (of a garment) with a different material
- verb - cover the front or surface of
- adj - having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number
- adj - to oppose or meet defiantly [v FACED, FACING, FACES] : FACEABLE
There are 5 letters in FACED: A C D E F
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FACED
Click to search all anagrams of FACED plus a wildcard: FACED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FACED
Images for FACED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.