Scrabble word: CHAFED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHAFED exist?
Definitions of CHAFED in dictionaries:
- verb - become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
- verb - feel extreme irritation or anger
- verb - cause annoyance in
- verb - tear or wear off the skin or make sore by abrading
- verb - cause friction
- verb - warm by rubbing, as with the hands
- adj - painful from having the skin abraded
- verb - to warm by rubbing
There are 6 letters in CHAFED: A C D E F H
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAFED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHAFED plus a wildcard: CHAFED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHAFED
Images for CHAFED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.