Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAKED exist?
Definitions of FAKED in dictionaries:
- verb - make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- verb - tamper, with the purpose of deception
- verb - speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths
- v - to contrive and present as genuine
There are 5 letters in FAKED: A D E F K
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAKED plus a wildcard: FAKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAKED
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAKED
- fakedbook - Report fake profiles
- Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon during a product launch in Mumbai on ...
- Michael Jacksons Kid They faked My Dads Voice on Michael ...
- Apollo Moon Hoax Dr. David Groves Analysis
- Fact Or faked Paranormal Files Season 2 Ep. 19 Glowing Gargoyle ...
- Published on March 16 2013 in The Best Images on Tabloid Truths Over ...
- Published on March 12 2013 in The Complete Helen Flanagan FHM Photo ...
- Coca-Cola India Director Franchise Operations Kareena Kapoor Limca ...
- Helen_Flanagan__1644682a TabloidTruths
- EventMel Bs Peepshow Wrap Party at Tabu Ultra Lounge in Las Vegas ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.