Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHEAF
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEAF exist?
Definitions of SHEAF in dictionaries:
- noun - a package of several things tied together for carrying or storing
- A bundle of cut stalks of grain or similar plants bound with straw or twine.
- A collection of items held or bound together: a sheaf of printouts.
- An archer’s quiver.
- v - to gather into a bundle
There are 5 letters in SHEAF: A E F H S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEAF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHEAF plus a wildcard: SHEAF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHEAF
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHEAF
- The Tabernacle Times - The Tabernacle Newsletter - April 2010
- FuchsiaStars LunarNotes Poseidon Ceres
- Sign up and download this Wheat sheaf image for as low as 0.20 for ...
- Wheat sheaf Stock Vector MOCANU MARIAN 6869764
- sheaf clip art - vector clip art online royalty free & public domain
- geekfiction CSI Sheaves of Wheat (Elemental Ficathon)
- Regina Dawn Akers
- Wheat Bundle
- Wheat sheaf Stock Photo 49759612 Shutterstock
- sheaf Of Wheat Sticker sheaf Of Wheat Stickers sheaf Of Wheat ...