Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANGELUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANGELUS exist?
Definitions of ANGELUS in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of a bell rung in Roman Catholic churches to announce the time when the Angelus should be recited
- noun - a prayer said 3 times a day by Roman Catholics in memory of the Annunciation
- A devotional prayer at morning, noon, and night to commemorate the Annunciation.
- A bell rung as a call to recite this prayer.
- noun - a Roman Catholic prayer
There are 7 letters in ANGELUS: A E G L N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANGELUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANGELUS plus a wildcard: ANGELUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANGELUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANGELUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.