Scrabble word: USAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does USAGE exist?
Definitions of USAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of using
- noun - accepted or habitual practice
- noun - the customary manner in which a language (or a form of a language) is spoken or written
- The act, manner, or amount of using; use: the usage of a technical term; an instrument that measures water usage.
- The act or manner of treating; treatment: subjected the car to rough usage.
- A usual, habitual, or accepted practice.
- The way in which words or phrases are actually used, spoken, or written in a speech community.
- A particular expression in speech or writing: a nonce usage.
- noun - a firmly established and generally accepted practice or procedure
There are 5 letters in USAGE: A E G S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to USAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word USAGE plus a wildcard: USAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word USAGE
Images for USAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.