Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GAUGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAUGES exist?
Definitions of GAUGES in dictionaries:
- noun - a measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity such as the thickness of wire or the amount of rain etc.
- noun - accepted or approved instance or example of a quantity or quality against which others are judged or measured or compared
- noun - the distance between the rails of a railway or between the wheels of a train
- noun - the thickness of wire
- noun - diameter of a tube or gun barrel
- verb - judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- verb - rub to a uniform size
- verb - determine the capacity, volume, or contents of by measurement and calculation
- verb - measure precisely and against a standard
- verb - adapt to a specified measurement
- verb - mix in specific proportions
- v - to measure precisely
There are 6 letters in GAUGES: A E G G S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAUGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAUGES plus a wildcard: GAUGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAUGES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GAUGES
- 16 gauges
- parents conversation ear gauges dad looked play bangos extremely ...
- new bindows gauges digital value labels 2 ran posted in bindows gauges ...
- Instrument gauges -Auto Meter American Muscle Series 3-38 5 Gauge ...
- example of gauges lit at night boost vacuum gauges mp
- Home gauges Performance gauges Autometer Cobalt Series gauges
- ear gauges
- Ear gauges Love Em or Hate Em
- ProSport have released their new Premium Series gauges. Prices ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.