Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MAGENTA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAGENTA exist?
Definitions of MAGENTA in dictionaries:
- noun - a primary subtractive color for light
- noun - a battle in 1859 in which the French and Sardinian forces under Napoleon III defeated the Austrians under Francis Joseph I
- adj - of deep purplish red
- See <A href="AHD3_F.
- A moderate to vivid purplish red.
- n - a purplish red dye
There are 7 letters in MAGENTA: A A E G M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAGENTA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAGENTA plus a wildcard: MAGENTA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAGENTA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAGENTA
- The color magenta depending on your color settings
- Quinacridone magenta Colors Oil Paints - 671 - Quinacridone magenta ...
- Ask. Seek. Knock. Find. magenta
- Color Alignment Meditations Lynne Morrell Personal Life Coach ...
- The day T-Mobile owns magenta is the day Im puking in a box and ...
- magenta (absence of green)
- magenta Fresco Dry Egg Tempera Paints - 3046 - magenta Paint magenta ...
- magenta - F3460504 - Sticky Back Plastic [magenta - F3460504 - Sticky ...
- magenta Oil Colour Oil Paints - 1414380 - magenta Paint magenta Color ...
- magenta News Videos Reviews and Gossip - Gizmodo
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.