Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MANAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANAGE exist?
Definitions of MANAGE in dictionaries:
- verb - be successful
- verb - be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- verb - come to terms with
- verb - watch and direct
- verb - achieve something by means of trickery or devious methods
- verb - carry on or function
- verb - handle effectively
- To direct or control the use of; handle: manage a complex machine tool.
- To exert control over: “Managing the news... is the oldest game in town” (James Reston).
- To make submissive to one’s authority, discipline, or persuasion.
- To succeed in accomplishing or achieving, especially with difficulty; contrive or arrange: managed to get a promotion.
- To direct or conduct business affairs.
- To continue to get along; carry on: learning how to manage on my own.
- verb - to control or direct
There are 6 letters in MANAGE: A A E G M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANAGE plus a wildcard: MANAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANAGE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.