Scrabble word: AGNATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGNATE exist?
Definitions of AGNATE in dictionaries:
- noun - one related on the father's side
- adj - related on the father's side
- Related on or descended from the father’s or male side.
- A relative on the father’s or male side only.
- adj - a relative on the father's side [n -S] : AGNATIC
There are 6 letters in AGNATE: A A E G N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGNATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGNATE plus a wildcard: AGNATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGNATE
Images for AGNATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.