Scrabble word: VANTAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VANTAGE exist?
Definitions of VANTAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - place or situation affording some advantage (especially a comprehensive view or commanding perspective)
- noun - the quality of having a superior or more favorable position
- An advantage in a competition or conflict; superiority.
- A position, condition, or opportunity that is likely to provide superiority or an advantage.
- A position that affords a broad overall view or perspective, as of a place or situation.
- An advantage.
- noun - superiority over a competitor