Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NAVIGATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAVIGATE exist?
Definitions of NAVIGATE in dictionaries:
- verb - travel on water propelled by wind or by other means
- verb - act as the navigator in a car, plane, or vessel and plan, direct, plot the path and position of the conveyance
- verb - direct carefully and safely
- To plan, record, and control the course and position of (a ship or an aircraft).
- To follow a planned course on, across, or through: navigate a stream.
- To control the course of a ship or an aircraft.
- To voyage over water in a boat or ship; sail.
- To make one’s way: navigated with difficulty through the crowd.
- To walk: He was too unsteady on his legs to navigate.
- verb - to plan and control the course of
There are 8 letters in NAVIGATE: A A E G I N T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NAVIGATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NAVIGATE plus a wildcard: NAVIGATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NAVIGATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NAVIGATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.