Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NAVIGATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAVIGATE exist?
Definitions of NAVIGATE in dictionaries:
- verb - travel on water propelled by wind or by other means
- verb - act as the navigator in a car, plane, or vessel and plan, direct, plot the path and position of the conveyance
- verb - direct carefully and safely
- To plan, record, and control the course and position of (a ship or an aircraft).
- To follow a planned course on, across, or through: navigate a stream.
- To control the course of a ship or an aircraft.
- To voyage over water in a boat or ship; sail.
- To make one’s way: navigated with difficulty through the crowd.
- To walk: He was too unsteady on his legs to navigate.
- v - to plan and control the course of
There are 8 letters in NAVIGATE: A A E G I N T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NAVIGATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NAVIGATE plus a wildcard: NAVIGATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NAVIGATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NAVIGATE
- navigate 08
- navigate a Healthcare Career Transition - AllHealthcare.com
- Images - navigate photos stock photos images pictures navigate ...
- First PND (autonomous GPS) with Road 66 -- NaviGadget
- navigate has partnered with MCAN and the Minnesota Immigrant Freedom ...
- navigate through journey
- navigate milestone Download free Vector
- navigate Selling the Way People Like to Buy (book by Dustin Hillis)
- Nike Air Max navigateKicks Deals Kicks Deals
- MarketSource Careers