Scrabble word: AGATE
Is AGATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AGATE in dictionaries:
- noun - an impure form of quartz consisting of banded chalcedony
- A fine-grained, fibrous variety of chalcedony with colored bands or irregular clouding.
- A playing marble made of agate or a glass imitation of it.
- A tool with agate parts, such as a burnisher tipped with agate.
- A type size, approximately 52 points.
- adj - a variety of quartz [n -S] : AGATOID
There are 5 letters in AGATE: A A E G T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGATE
Click to search all anagrams of AGATE plus a wildcard: AGATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGATE
Images for AGATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.