Scrabble word: VAGINA
In which Scrabble dictionary does VAGINA exist?
Definitions of VAGINA in dictionaries:
- noun - the lower part of the female reproductive tract
- The passage leading from the opening of the vulva to the cervix of the uterus in female mammals.
- A similar part in some invertebrates.
- A sheathlike structure, such as the leaf of a grass that surrounds a stem.
- adj - the passage leading from the uterus to the vulva [n -NAE or -NAS] : VAGINAL
There are 6 letters in VAGINA: A A G I N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VAGINA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VAGINA plus a wildcard: VAGINA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VAGINA
Images for VAGINA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.