Scrabble word: PAGEANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAGEANT exist?
Definitions of PAGEANT in dictionaries:
- noun - an elaborate representation of scenes from history etc
- noun - a rich and spectacular ceremony
- An elaborate public dramatic presentation that usually depicts a historical or traditional event.
- A spectacular procession or celebration.
- Colorful, showy display; pageantry or pomp.
- noun - an elaborate public spectacle
There are 7 letters in PAGEANT: A A E G N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAGEANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAGEANT plus a wildcard: PAGEANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAGEANT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PAGEANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.