Scrabble word: THENAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does THENAR exist?
Definitions of THENAR in dictionaries:
- noun - the fleshy area of the palm at the base of the thumb
- noun - the inner surface of the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers
- adj - of or relating to the palm of the hand or to the area at the base of the thumb
- Of or relating to the thenar.
- noun - the palm of the hand
There are 6 letters in THENAR: A E H N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THENAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THENAR plus a wildcard: THENAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THENAR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THENAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.