Scrabble word: NARTHEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does NARTHEX exist?
Definitions of NARTHEX in dictionaries:
- noun - portico at the west end of an early Christian basilica or church
- noun - a vestibule leading to the nave of a church
- A portico or lobby of an early Christian or Byzantine church or basilica, originally separated from the nave by a railing or screen.
- An entrance hall leading to the nave of a church.
- noun - a vestibule in a church
There are 7 letters in NARTHEX: A E H N R T X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NARTHEX plus a wildcard: NARTHEX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NARTHEX
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NARTHEX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.