Scrabble word: PANTHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PANTHER exist?
Definitions of PANTHER in dictionaries:
- noun - a large spotted feline of tropical America similar to the leopard
- noun - a leopard in the black color phase
- noun - large American feline resembling a lion
- The leopard, especially in its black, unspotted form.
- noun - a large, carnivorous feline mammal
There are 7 letters in PANTHER: A E H N P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PANTHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PANTHER plus a wildcard: PANTHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PANTHER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PANTHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.