Scrabble word: MERCHANT
Is MERCHANT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MERCHANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a businessperson engaged in retail trade
- One whose occupation is the wholesale purchase and retail sale of goods for profit.
- One who runs a retail business; a shopkeeper.
- Of or relating to merchants, merchandise, or commercial trade: a merchant guild.
- Of or relating to the merchant marine: merchant ships.
- verb - to buy and sell goods for profit
There are 8 letters in MERCHANT: A C E H M N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MERCHANT
Click to search all anagrams of MERCHANT plus a wildcard: MERCHANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MERCHANT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MERCHANT
Lookup in Wiki for MERCHANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.