Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PITH
In which Scrabble dictionary does PITH exist?
Definitions of PITH in dictionaries:
- noun - soft spongelike central cylinder of the stems of most flowering plants
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- verb - remove the pith from (a plant)
- The soft, spongelike, central cylinder of the stems of most flowering plants, composed mainly of parenchyma.
- The soft inner substance of a feather or hair.
- The essential or central part; the heart or essence.
- Strength; vigor; mettle.
- Significance; importance.
- Spinal cord or bone marrow.
- To remove the pith from (a plant stem).
- To sever or destroy the spinal cord of, usually by means of a needle inserted into the vertebral canal.
- To kill (cattle) by cutting the spinal cord.
- v - to sever the spinal cord of
There are 4 letters in PITH: H I P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PITH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PITH plus a wildcard: PITH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PITH
Images for PITH
- pith Helmet Safari Hat Stock Photo 25041844 Shutterstock
- British Empire pith Helmet - White 
- Tan DPC Twisted Fine Toyo pith Helmet
- ... Capt. Jeffrey Claybourne (Rock Hudson) pith helmet The Golden Closet
- For many of us pith helmets connote old movies where British ...
- pith Helmets (pithHelmets.com) - Village Hat Shop
- said on April 10th 2009 categorized under Buying A Duplex
- Coconut pith
- toronto props pith Helmet
- Used Italian Military Surplus Wwii pith Helmet Khaki - 792410 ...