Scrabble word: PITH
In which Scrabble dictionary does PITH exist?
Definitions of PITH in dictionaries:
- noun - soft spongelike central cylinder of the stems of most flowering plants
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- verb - remove the pith from (a plant)
- The soft, spongelike, central cylinder of the stems of most flowering plants, composed mainly of parenchyma.
- The soft inner substance of a feather or hair.
- The essential or central part; the heart or essence.
- Strength; vigor; mettle.
- Significance; importance.
- Spinal cord or bone marrow.
- To remove the pith from (a plant stem).
- To sever or destroy the spinal cord of, usually by means of a needle inserted into the vertebral canal.
- To kill (cattle) by cutting the spinal cord.
- verb - to sever the spinal cord of