Scrabble word: PITH
Is PITH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PITH in dictionaries:
- noun - soft spongelike central cylinder of the stems of most flowering plants
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- verb - remove the pith from (a plant)
- The soft, spongelike, central cylinder of the stems of most flowering plants, composed mainly of parenchyma.
- The soft inner substance of a feather or hair.
- The essential or central part; the heart or essence.
- Strength; vigor; mettle.
- Significance; importance.
- Spinal cord or bone marrow.
- To remove the pith from (a plant stem).
- To sever or destroy the spinal cord of, usually by means of a needle inserted into the vertebral canal.
- To kill (cattle) by cutting the spinal cord.
- verb - to sever the spinal cord of
There are 4 letters in PITH: H I P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PITH
Click to search all anagrams of PITH plus a wildcard: PITH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PITH
Images for PITH
Lookup in Wiki for PITH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.