Scrabble word: CHAPERON
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHAPERON exist?
Definitions of CHAPERON in dictionaries:
- noun - one who accompanies and supervises a young woman or gatherings of young people
- verb - accompany as a chaperone
- A person, especially an older or married woman, who accompanies a young unmarried woman in public.
- An older person who attends and supervises a social gathering for young people.
- A guide or companion whose purpose is to ensure propriety or restrict activity: “to see and feel the rough edges of the society... without the filter of official chaperones” (Philip Taubman).