Scrabble word: CHAPERON
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHAPERON exist?
Definitions of CHAPERON in dictionaries:
- noun - one who accompanies and supervises a young woman or gatherings of young people
- verb - accompany as a chaperone
- A person, especially an older or married woman, who accompanies a young unmarried woman in public.
- An older person who attends and supervises a social gathering for young people.
- A guide or companion whose purpose is to ensure propriety or restrict activity: “to see and feel the rough edges of the society... without the filter of official chaperones” (Philip Taubman).
There are 8 letters in CHAPERON: A C E H N O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAPERON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHAPERON plus a wildcard: CHAPERON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHAPERON
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHAPERON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.