Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHOREA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOREA exist?
Definitions of CHOREA in dictionaries:
- noun - chorea in dogs
- noun - any of several degenerative nervous disorders characterized by spasmodic movements of the body and limbs
- Any of various disorders of the nervous system marked by uncontrollable and irregular muscle movements, especially of the arms, legs, and face.
- adj - a nervous disorder [n -S] : CHOREAL, CHOREIC
There are 6 letters in CHOREA: A C E H O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOREA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHOREA plus a wildcard: CHOREA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOREA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHOREA
- chorea (Huntingtons Disease) Definition Causes Symptoms Diagnosis ...
- Huntington chorea is one of the many conditions that affect Americans ...
- Picture Mnemonic Huntingtons chorea
- Rheumatic Fever Sydenhams chorea - Netter Medical Images
- Huntingtons chorea International Encyclopedia of Rehabilitation
- Huntingtons chorea a degenerative disorder of the nervous system ...
- Huntingtons chorea Nursing Comments
- Sydenham (Rheumatic) chorea Causes Symptoms Diagnosis And ...
- FileLonchaea chorea.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- chorea Huntington
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.