Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHOLERA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOLERA exist?
Definitions of CHOLERA in dictionaries:
- noun - an acute intestinal infection caused by ingestion of contaminated water or food
- An acute infectious disease of the small intestine, caused by the bacterium Vibrio cholerae and characterized by profuse watery diarrhea, vomiting, muscle cramps, severe dehydration, and depletion of electrolytes.
- Any of various diseases of domesticated animals, such as chickens, turkeys, or hogs, marked by severe gastroenteritis.
- n - an acute disease
There are 7 letters in CHOLERA: A C E H L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOLERA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHOLERA plus a wildcard: CHOLERA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOLERA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHOLERA
- Haitis cholera Epidemic Mikeys Blog
- cholera Pictures- Biological Weapons
- Visit our cholera page for information about the spread of cholera and ...
- ... sanitation could worsen Haiti cholera outbreak CDC says - CNN.com
- FileAdult cholera patient.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Des cas de cholra relevs en Iran selon la ministre de la Sant
- cholera outbreak in kruger park - cholera Epidmic In China
- FAQ on cholera SihatSelalu
- cholera Healthmad
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.