Scrabble word: BACHELOR
Is BACHELOR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BACHELOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a man who has never been married
- noun - a knight of the lowest order
- verb - lead a bachelor's existence
- An unmarried man.
- A person who has completed the undergraduate curriculum of a college or university and holds a bachelor’s degree.
- A male animal that does not mate during the breeding season, especially a young male fur seal kept from the breeding territory by older males.
- A young knight in the service of another knight in feudal times.
- noun - an unmarried man
There are 8 letters in BACHELOR: A B C E H L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BACHELOR
Click to search all anagrams of BACHELOR plus a wildcard: BACHELOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BACHELOR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BACHELOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.